- This event has passed.
Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens
October 10, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDTFree
This free 100-minute webinar is open to ALL
This webinar will cover the following:
- Provide background on United States citizenship by birth and relinquishing citizenship
- Discuss tax implications of relinquishing citizenship
- Describe the purpose and scope of the new Relief Procedures for Certain Former Citizens (“relief procedures”)
- Explain specific filing requirements under the relief procedures and discuss common issues taxpayers may encounter
- Discuss how submissions under relief procedures will be handled by the Service
- Plus a live Q & A
Tax Professionals – Earn 2 CE Credit – Category: Federal Tax
Closed captioning is offered for this webinar.
Closed captioning displays the words that describe the audio portion of the program for viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing. Captions are available in English.
Stay in the know on the go! View IRS webinars the day they air on smartphones and tablets.
Find previous archived webinars on www.irsvideos.gov.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com