- This event has passed.
Training: GILTI Take 2 – What We Know Now
August 8, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$149
Click here to purchase the recorded webinar
This course will delve into the global intangible low tax income (GILTI) regime that takes effect for many taxpayers in tax year 2018 and how it has evolved over the last year. We will provide an overview of the final regulations and their intent, define the new terms of art in the regulations, calculate GILTI, demonstrate how the regulations affect entities and individuals differently, and outline strategies to mitigate potential tax consequences.
- Understand the overall GILTI taxation mechanism.
- Explain the key provisions and definitions in the GILTI final regulations.
- Compute GILTI and its tax impacts.
- Understand strategies to mitigate the potential tax consequences of GILTI.\
What You’ll Receive
Your webinar registration includes:
- A license to attend the live webinar and the optional question-and-answer session.
- Downloadable course materials and/or implementation tools as appropriate. These materials are available for download when you log into the webinar.
- The opportunity to connect directly with the presenters and the other members of the Compass Tax Educators instructional team during the optional question-and-answer session.
- Replay access via our on-demand webinar platform. You need to create an account prior to the event to be given access at http://on-demand.compasstaxeducators.com.
Length: 100 minutes (2 CE/CPE) each plus optional question-and-answer session (no CE)
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Online Group/Internet-Based Webinar
Field of Study: Federal Tax Law (IRS); Taxes (NASBA)
Credit hours: 2 IRS, 2 NASBA
All continuing education credit is provided through Gregory & Associates, Inc., which is doing business as Compass Tax Educators.
This webinar has been designed by Gregory & Associates, Inc. to meet the requirements of the IRS Return Preparer Office, including sections 10.6 and 10.9 of Department of Treasury’s Circular No. 230. This does not constitute an endorsement by the IRS RPO. IRS Provider Number: NMVBP.